Welcome to Precision Home Inspection of America, Inc.
Voted Long Island and New York City’s Best Home Inspection Company
All Inspections Are Completed by Home Inspector Instructor: Eric Jaworowski
Reviews From Our Clients
About Eric Jaworowski
Licensed NY State Home Inspector and Instructor, Certified Master Inspector, Home Remodeling Expert, Architectural Design and Drawings Expert
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical Education New York Institute of Technology.
- Associates Degree of Architecture/Engineering at Suffolk Community College Eastern Suffolk Boces.
- NY State Licensed Home Inspector #16000039544.
- Mold Medication Class.
- Home Inspector Instructor (The American Real Estate School-Hauppauge, NY).
- NACHI Certified Master Inspector.
- Residential/Commercial/Structural Design Instructor 2005-2011.
- 10+ Years Employed at JPC Associates Architects, Residential and Commercial Drawings.
- 10+ Years Experience in Home Construction.
- Completed Comprehensive New York State Authorized Course in Home Inspection.
- Passed (NACHI) National Association of Certified Home Inspector’s Home Inspector and Standards of Practice Exams.
- Takes 24 Hours of Additional Home Inspection Education Every 2 Years.
- Weatherization: Types and Techniques – 8 Hour Class Taken 2015.
- Advanced Home Structure Inspection – 8 Hour Class Taken 2015.
- Advanced Home Plumbing Inspection – 8 Hour Class Taken 2015.
WHY A CERTIFIED
MASTER INSPECTOR CMI?
Certified Master Inspector (CMI) is both a U.S. and Canadian registered trademark of the Master Inspector Certification Board, Inc. CMI is the inspection industry’s top professional designation and is awarded to qualifying inspectors who have demonstrated the highest level of competency.
The Master Inspector Certification Board, Inc., is not a trade association. Certified Master Inspector is not a membership level, nor do CMIs belong to any specific trade organization. Certified Master Inspector is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors in the U.S. and Canada who wish to become Board-Certified.
Eric Jaworowski is a Certified Master Inspector through The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- EXPERIENCED (All CMIs have completed at least 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of training and education combined).
- ESTABLISHED (All CMIs have been in the inspection business for at least three years prior to becoming Board-Certified).
- PROFESSIONAL (All CMIs abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics).
- EDUCATED (All CMIs have completed professional education prior to being approved).
- VETTED (All CMIs have agreed to submit to periodic criminal background checks).
- THE BEST (Not everyone can become a Certified Master Inspector. Hiring a CMI means hiring the best).
Our Exclusive Picture Diagrammed Narrative Report Format With Approximate Repair/Replacement Costs is the Most Comprehensive and User Friendly Report You Will Find Anywhere.